Estate planning - Want to know more?
Posted: Wednesday, 28 September 2016
Our planning ahead guide gives you a head start on what you should know about estate planning and executor duties. This guide is not intended to be a step by step manual but it does explain what we have found to be the most commonly asked questions and concerns regarding Wills, enduring powers of attorney, enduring guardianship and the administration of a deceased estate.
Get a copy from any of our offices, Service Tasmania or click here to download a copy of the Planning ahead guide
- Top tips from our 'Have you planned ahead?' Seminar
- What to consider when you choose an Attorney
- Leaving a gift to charity
- Five things you should know about estate planning.
- What to do when someone dies
- Step and blended families and Wills
- Your pet and your Will
- Upcoming estate planning days
- What happens to my social media accounts when I die?
- Who will get my superannuation when I die?