Upcoming estate planning days
Posted: Wednesday, 21 December 2016
The Public Trustee holds estate planning days in regional centers across Tasmania so the community can make or update their Will, enduring power of attorney or enduring guardian documents.
If you are interested in making or updating your Estate plan, Will, enduring power of attorney or enduring guardian you can make a booking below at one of the listed days or call us on 1800 068 784.
Wednesday 14 February 2018
Sorell Council Chambers
47 Cole Street, Sorell
Appointment Essential - telephone Melanie on 6235 5253
or make an appointment appointment booking form
- Have your say on decision making laws for people with disability
- Upcoming estate planning days
- What to do when someone dies
- Five things you should know about estate planning.
- Top tips from our 'Have you planned ahead?' Seminar
- Leaving a gift to charity
- What to consider when you choose an Attorney
- Funeral wishes and Wills
- Step and blended families and Wills
- Your pet and your Will